If you would like to support our cause by becoming a C.A.R.E. member, volunteer, or an approved foster family, please contact us at (254) 631-6937 or email email@example.com.
We are currently seeking volunteers to help meet our goals. Here are some ways YOU can help.
- Apply to become an approved foster family (home visit required).
- Transporting rescue animals to and from the vet.
- Assisting at adopt-a-thons in and around Palo Pinto, Parker, Erath and Tarrant counties.
- Dog walking and leash training.
- Maintenance at C.A.R.E. Headquarters in Mingus, Texas.
- Socializing and potty training rescue dogs.
- Making phone calls, creating brochures and flyers, and other general office work.
Our Volunteers In Training program (V.I.T) introduces children and young adults in our community to the spirit of serving or giving back to the community. V.I.T. participants are vital to the success of our mission. We count on their assistance at fundraising events, caring for the animals, and being a voice for animals among their peers.
If you have a skill not mentioned above, CALL US! We need all the help we can get.